Japs-i
Please Register / Login to gain full access to the forum.

We are a club full of car enthusiasts. All performance car makes are more than welcome......
Japs-i
Please Register / Login to gain full access to the forum.

We are a club full of car enthusiasts. All performance car makes are more than welcome......
Japs-i
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Japs-i

Japs-I: Just About Performance and Speed - Internet Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hello all you might have had email! thinking of rebooting club? What ya think?

***Welcome to Japs-I - The Number 1 Club for all Performance Cars - Join the Forum Today***

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Similar topics
Latest topics
» RS focus
The japs-i story so far .... All members / visitors / guests please have a read EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 7:48 pm by t16mbo

» reg for sale
The japs-i story so far .... All members / visitors / guests please have a read EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 7:55 am by t16mbo

» 2011 for japs-i
The japs-i story so far .... All members / visitors / guests please have a read EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 6:57 am by STIWALDING

» The japs-i story so far .... All members / visitors / guests please have a read
The japs-i story so far .... All members / visitors / guests please have a read EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:38 am by Scoobette

» Japs-i Update
The japs-i story so far .... All members / visitors / guests please have a read EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 7:50 am by Scoobette

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Japs-i Donations

The japs-i story so far .... All members / visitors / guests please have a read

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Scoobette

Scoobette

The japs-i story so far .... All members / visitors / guests please have a read Empty
PostSubject: The japs-i story so far .... All members / visitors / guests please have a read   The japs-i story so far .... All members / visitors / guests please have a read EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:45 am

Japs-i (meaning japs - Internet club) has now been going a couple of weeks and boy has it been a success so far, lots of different jap cars and lots of friendly people, long may it continue and if you wish to join in the fun then please register.
welcome to Japs -I

Last edited by Scoobette on Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:14 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://japs-i.forumotion.com
Funnkymonkey

Funnkymonkey

The japs-i story so far .... All members / visitors / guests please have a read Empty
PostSubject: Re: The japs-i story so far .... All members / visitors / guests please have a read   The japs-i story so far .... All members / visitors / guests please have a read EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:47 am

Yeah, I agree, what started as a thought in the pub, has outdone my expectations in the time we have been running, all the admin and mods working as a team along with some great members, its going to be fun, looking forward to our first show stand, its going to be MEGA
Back to top Go down
ROBOSTI

ROBOSTI

PostSubject: Re: The japs-i story so far .... All members / visitors / guests please have a read   The japs-i story so far .... All members / visitors / guests please have a read EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:31 am

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers To all club members.
Back to top Go down
STIWALDING

STIWALDING

PostSubject: Re: The japs-i story so far .... All members / visitors / guests please have a read   The japs-i story so far .... All members / visitors / guests please have a read EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 2:56 am

welcome to Japs -I all thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Scoobette

Scoobette

PostSubject: Re: The japs-i story so far .... All members / visitors / guests please have a read   The japs-i story so far .... All members / visitors / guests please have a read EmptyWed May 05, 2010 8:08 am

Just over a month in and we are up to 65 members Very Happy it's due to the members on this forum and the team effort that everyone has put in - a big big thanks to all x x
Back to top Go down
ROBOSTI

ROBOSTI

PostSubject: Re: The japs-i story so far .... All members / visitors / guests please have a read   The japs-i story so far .... All members / visitors / guests please have a read EmptyWed May 05, 2010 10:50 pm

65 and counting, i really hope we have lots of different Jap cars on our stand,

will look the Dogs nuts Twisted Evil Cool

Come on everyone, get your names down for the Japshow, July 4th thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
Back to top Go down
mak6lee

mak6lee

PostSubject: Re: The japs-i story so far .... All members / visitors / guests please have a read   The japs-i story so far .... All members / visitors / guests please have a read EmptyThu May 06, 2010 9:08 am

ROBOSTI wrote:
65 and counting, i really hope we have lots of different Jap cars on our stand,

will look the Dogs nuts Twisted Evil Cool

Come on everyone, get your names down for the Japshow, July 4th thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

spot on rob a stand with all different cars will look great
Back to top Go down
mak6lee

mak6lee

PostSubject: Re: The japs-i story so far .... All members / visitors / guests please have a read   The japs-i story so far .... All members / visitors / guests please have a read EmptySun May 09, 2010 4:16 am

cant wait for the 1st show now thumbs up
Back to top Go down
STIWALDING

STIWALDING

PostSubject: Re: The japs-i story so far .... All members / visitors / guests please have a read   The japs-i story so far .... All members / visitors / guests please have a read EmptyWed May 12, 2010 2:56 am

mak6lee wrote:
cant wait for the 1st show now thumbs up
it's going to be well afro thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Scoobette

Scoobette

PostSubject: Re: The japs-i story so far .... All members / visitors / guests please have a read   The japs-i story so far .... All members / visitors / guests please have a read EmptyFri May 14, 2010 5:05 am

First club show is Japshow at Santa pod on the 4th July - register and join the forum and you could be on the stand - all Japanese cars makes are more than welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scoobette

Scoobette

PostSubject: Re: The japs-i story so far .... All members / visitors / guests please have a read   The japs-i story so far .... All members / visitors / guests please have a read EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 7:38 am

Hi All

Well japs-i just reached it's 100th member and we continue to grow - it's all thanks to the great members and the varied cars that members bring to the meets and shows.
So far this year japs-i has attended
* Jap Show - Santa Pod
* Japfest 2 - Rockingham Raceway
* Jae - Wicksteed Park
* Japshow Finale - Santa Pod
Not bad for a club that only came into existence at the end of March and we can only thank the members who have supported us all the way through.

We also have to mention the numerous pub meets and family fun days that have happened in between shows to which take place around Northamptonshire / Bedfordshire.

We have a few plans to end the car show season with a bang and plan to attend the main shows in the 2011 season. We will also attend some shows that are up and coming and shows that are something special.

To be a part of this and join in the fun with whatever Jap car you have make sure you register today
Cheers
Admin Team
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The japs-i story so far .... All members / visitors / guests please have a read   The japs-i story so far .... All members / visitors / guests please have a read Empty

Back to top Go down

The japs-i story so far .... All members / visitors / guests please have a read
Page 1 of 1